The Tanzania Government and politics takes place in a framework of unitary Presidential democratic republic, where by President of Tanzania is both head of state and head of government and of multi-party system. Executive power is exercised by the government. Legislative power is vested on both the Government and Parliament. The judiciary is independent of the executive and the legislature.
- Population: 54,308,045 million (census 2016)
- Capital: Dodoma
- President: John Pombe Magufuli
- Prime Minister: Kassim Majaliwa
- Currency: Tanzania shillings (TZS), although widespread use of U.S dollars is accepted
- Language: Swahili and English language
- Government: Presidential system, Federal Republic, Constitution Republic
- Politics of Tanzania: Legal and Constitution changes led to the registration of political parties.