The following are the Air flights connect you to get in Tanzania.
British Airways direct from London Heathrow to Dar es Salaam, three times a week. Other flight carriers flying to Tanzania from Europe;
- KLM from Amsterdam, to Dar es Salaam and Kilimanjaro daily
- Swiss, from Zurich to Dar es Salaam, five times a week.
- Emirates Fly to Dar es Salaam from Dubai,
- Egyptian Air from Cairo to Dar es Salaam.
- Ethiopia from Addis Ababa to Dar es Salaam.
- Oman Air from Muscat to Dar es Salaam.
- Qatar Airways from Doha to Dar es Salaam
- Turkish Airlines from Istanbul to Dar es Salaam.
- Regional carriers coming from other African countries to Tanzania are Air Malawi(Lilongwe, Malawi), Air Uganda(Kampala, Uganda), and Fly 540, Kenya Air ways(Nairobi, Kenya, South African Airways(Johannesburg, South Africa) and Zambezi Airlines(Lusaka, Zambia).Domestic carriers such as Air Tanzania, Coastal Aviation, Flight link, Precision Air, Regional Air Services, Safari Air link, Safari Plus, and ZanAir link, These domestic flights operate in major cities, tourist attractions and game parks. For Air Tanzania, Coastal Aviation, Precision and ZanAir fly between the mainland and Zanzibar. You must have Passport, Visa and vaccination.
- Dear valued guest we hope that now you have got strong idea to come Tanzania. We ask you to feel free if you want to know anything which is beyond to your expectation. Note that with Bushfocus Safaris all option are opened Best regards David Paul.